Ana içeriğe atla

How many times a week do you plan tobhave Sex, How important Sex, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



How many times a week do you plan to have sex when you're married? And for those of you who are married, how often do you have sex on average? Nancy: Well, I've been married to my husband for 27 years now and we have sex about twice a week. I'm lucky because my husband is a very affectionate gentleman and we have such a strong connection and always encourage open communication. Jennifer: I think that although we have sex often now, it will die down once we're married. So I would say about once every two weeks. Ingrid: Oh my God, and then women wonder why their husbands commit adultery. Doesn't he get a say in how often you have sex? (referring to Jennifer) Or better yet, does he know that you think this way? Because believe me, he'll give the marriage a second thought. Jennifer: It's just expected. He knows, all men do. Ingrid has a bone to pick with these ladies

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar