Ana içeriğe atla

That Handsome fellow? Misguided Sexual Behavior, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



Who's that handsome fellow? "My most recent boyfriend introduced me to the power of watching yourself make love in a mirror. It turned me on so much to watch as the both of us reached climax; it was like watching a movie. Little did I know that he couldn't care less about looking at me in the mirror; he would actually flex his muscles at times and move me around so that he could get a better look at himself. Needless to say, I felt like nothing more than a tool. But his love for himself didn't stop there. After we'd finish making love, he'd jump out of bed and start checking himself out at closer range. The last straw came when I asked him why he always stared at himself in the mirror, and 'because I'm better-looking than you' was at the end of his speech. At first I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't."

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar