Ana içeriğe atla

Present a chanllenge,. Go Down On You, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



Present a challenge Most women respond well to a challenge. And by challenge I don't mean suspending yourself from the chandelier and getting her to jump for it. I mean saying things that will make her want to give you the best oral sex experience of your life. Say things like, "I don't think I've ever reached orgasm from oral sex," or "My favorite sex is oral sex, but unfortunately most women suck at it and not in a good way." She will likely feel compelled to prove that she is an oral sex master. Let her know you like it and reciprocate

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar