Ana içeriğe atla

İ had like to thank, Handle Terrible Lover, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



I'd like to thank the Academy "I have only been with two men my entire life," says Maria, 31, "my high-school sweetheart and my husband. I am not sure if I have ever reached orgasm with either of them, but believe me, I can put on a performance that would give Meg Ryan a run for her money. Sometimes I get so into the faking, that even I believe I've reached orgasm. The problem is that my husband is terrible in bed and is basically done within three minutes — foreplay and all. I don't have the heart to tell him that I can't stand the fact that he bites my nipples and rubs my clitoris like he's trying to start a fire, so I guess I'm just as much to blame as he is."

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar