Ana içeriğe atla

İ become a personal, Handle Terrible Lover,. Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



I become a personal trainer "I will always let a man know what he does well in bed so that he can keep doing it," admits Jenny, a 30-year-old sales rep. "When he does something wrong, I stop him with my hands or tell him it makes me uncomfortable. No man has ever taken offense to anything I've ever told him. Then again, I only sleep with men whom I've discussed sex with on a regular basis. Sex is very important to me, but make no mistake; I don't sleep with just anyone. I'm very selective and I am proud to say I have never made a bad choice when it comes to lovers. Then again, I train them to my liking

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar