Ana içeriğe atla

Gina, Handle Terrible Lover, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



Score of 4.3 Gina, 27, a real estate agent from Florida who admits to having bedded over 75 men in the last 9 years (with pride, I might add), admits that she's come to a point where she's blunt with men about their sexual abilities. "I know I'm great in bed because I've made men cry and beg me to ride them while I'm teasing their penises with my mouth. But there was this one guy who got on top of me, put all his freakin' weight on me and basically began acting like a dog in heat. I became so incredibly turned off that I told him to get off me and go read a Sex For Dummies manual before he returned to my bedroom. After all the men I've been with, I don't have time for PeeWee and his issues. At this point, I've been debating whether or not I should keep scorecards under my bed so that when we're done, I can rate them."

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar