Ana içeriğe atla

All Sex, all The time, Misguided Sexual Behavior, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



All sex, all the time "Although James was a great lover, the fact that he knew it started to make me sick. The worst part of it was that that was all he had to offer. He was about as bright as a bag of leaves and had zero ambition. However, he did have a great body and he could bring me to sexual heights of pleasure I never thought possible, but nevertheless, the fact that he kept telling me how lucky I was to have him and that if the secret of how great he was in bed got out, women would be knocking down his door really irritated me. Anyway, eventually I got tired of the fact that James loved James so much, and I told him that the sex wasn't worth putting up with his narcissism."

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar