Ana içeriğe atla

What was the most challenging aspect of your journey?


What was the most challenging aspect of your journey?

There were a few challenges. First, I did not know anyone who was dedicated to the gym, so I could not ask many people for help since I was shy to begin with. As I kept going to the gym, I kept meeting people who gave me really solid advice.

Also, I lacked discipline in the beginning, and I did not take my time seriously. One day I decided that I should be stricter on myself and make the people around me proud of who I am. I let go of any toxic behavior and people and started focusing on my growth as an individual. I focused more on family, balance, and my overall health.

Lastly, because of religious reasons, I am vegetarian two days out of the week. No meat and no eggs. Sometimes with religious events, I have to be vegetarian for weeks. I took this as a challenge to prep vegetarian meals high in protein and without any eggs. Quinoa, tofu, and soybeans became my main sources of protein on those days, and this was a good way for my digestive system to take a break from meat and also simply diversify my options.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar