Ana içeriğe atla

If you could say one thing to someone aspiring to take on a major transformation of their own, what would it be?


If you could say one thing to someone aspiring to take on a major transformation of their own, what would it be?

Don't give up. Sounds cliché, but it's true. No matter how intimidated I got when I walked into the gym or what excuses my mind was making and telling me to not go, I fought against it. I learned that the brain is wired to keep you safe, which means it does not like anything that is new or challenging at times. This was a whole new environment for me. The more I fought the feeling and powered through it, the more I started liking it. The more I liked it, the better results I saw.

Additionally, small changes in habit also contribute to long-term success. I do not believe in fad diets, miracle pills, or quick solutions. I believe that changing one's habits over time can lead to a much healthier life. I've seen people around me go on crazy diets and then go back to their regular eating habits after it's over, and they gain all the unwanted weight back. My advice is to pick a program or diet that works for your lifestyle. You might have to experiment a bit, but once you find it, making healthy choices will be second nature.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar