Ana içeriğe atla

What are your future plans or goals within fitness?


What are your future plans or goals within fitness?

One of my goals is to focus on healthy aging. I'm aiming for maintaining an active lifestyle even when I am older. Not just physical health, but also mental and emotional. I want to continue doing things like hiking, biking, playing sports, obstacle course racing, lifting weights, playing music, and travelling. As I get older, I want to spent time with my kids (when I have them) and their kids, and not have the activity be limited due to my health restrictions.

I also want to continue learning more about fitness and use that knowledge to push myself even further to achieve strength goals I've never achieved before or movements that I used to dream of doing. And I hope my story inspires someone out there to start their fitness journey. It will open so many doors and gives you a different perspective in life. If a skinny kid like me who could barely lift a barbell can do it, then anyone can do it if they really want to.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar