Ana içeriğe atla

7. Peak Week Is Not The Time To Mess Around



7. Peak Week Is Not The Time To Mess Around
Peak week can be one of the trickiest parts about the contest prep process. Sadly, the wrong moves can make or break your look onstage. If you're new, it may take a few shows before you figure out exactly what works—and each show can be different, too.

"If I'm going to a show and I'm not as lean as I was a show before, I won't eat as many carbs going into it," Albonetti says. "If I go in not super shredded, my body absorbs anything I eat and spills over. But if I go in there with great conditioning, more food benefits me. Honestly, it's only been maybe 3-4 times that I've actually been that sick lean that I've been able to eat a burger the night before and then look better."

He explains that beginners should avoid carbing up, something you hear a lot of professionals recommend. When you're that new to it, it's likely you won't get as lean as you should.

Drinking water. 
"When I was younger, I was like, 'Oh, yeah, I'm gonna follow this guy's peak week protocol.' So I'd go eat 500 grams of carbs, deplete for four days like what they said to do, and then I'd go Thursday and Friday before the show and eat 500 grams of carbs on both days and all of a sudden go into the show looking worse than I did a week ago," Albonetti says.



Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar