Ana içeriğe atla

What did the first baby steps look like?


What did the first baby steps look like?

A co-worker of mine at the time wrote a training split for me, but I still had no idea how to perform certain movements. The gym also intimidated me quite a bit. Ten-pound dumbbells were heavy for me, and I couldn't even lift the barbell off the ground or off my chest. I kept pushing myself to still go because I knew it would pay off eventually.

I started educating myself through online resources and I frequently came across articles and workout programs from Bodybuilding.com. I decided to try a program from Kris Gethin. His daily videos and instructions were perfect for a beginner like me. The exercise database on Bodybuilding.com helped greatly, as well. As I saw results, I became obsessed with knowing more about bodybuilding.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar