Ana içeriğe atla

8. Have A Bigger Why



8. Have A Bigger Why
You've heard the clichés before—"Do it for you" and "Find your why" are a couple of popular ones. It sounds like a bunch of BS, but it isn't until you're in the throes of show prep that you realize just how handy this mindset can be.

"I film every single workout and all of the sets," DeCosta says. "When I show up at the gym and I'm lacking motivation, my thought is, 'I'm going to be posting this workout for thousands of people to see. I'm going to give this my effort.'"

Holding yourself accountable is a huge component to this, as well. If it takes just having a date on the calendar to help you stick with something, so be it.

"You have to have a deadline and a date and a time of that day," says DeCosta. "If you don't, and you haven't shared your goal with people, you will in a time of low discipline be like, 'Eh, I'm not committed anyway.' Don't be that person."


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar