Ana içeriğe atla

The Plan That Helped This Hardgainer Pack on 50 Pounds




The Plan That Helped This Hardgainer Pack on 50 Pounds

Prasad's thinness was a source of public ridicule, and his confidence was taking a major hit. But rather than give up, he gave everything he had to improving his life. Yes, he gained weight, but he also gained plenty that the scale didn't show!


Growing up, Ashwin Prasad was the victim of pointed words and nasty jokes surrounding his size. But he definitely wasn't overweight. He was the "skinny kid" in high school, weighing under 100 pounds at 5-foot-7 and unable to lift much of anything in the gym. The more harsh comments thrown his way, the worse he felt about himself.

"I started to wear layers of clothing and long sleeves so people wouldn't know how skinny I was, and I continued to do so throughout college. I was extremely shy and had low self-esteem," Prasad says.

Everything changed when Prasad turned a corner and dove headfirst into the world of fitness, utilizing Bodybuilding.com programs and articles to put on size. But he saw a lot more come out of his fitness transformation than just new muscles.

"My confidence now is on a whole new level. I am eager to take on new challenges and experiences, tackle difficult work projects, travel, public speaking, and more," he says. "My mental toughness has also helped me with stress management. I am happier and I am able to enjoy my time with different people."

Now, through his social media platforms and role as a member of Team Bodybuilding.com, Prasad wants to share these gym and life gains with others, in hopes that they too can see the light beyond their supposed limitations.

"Fitness has opened many doors for me and has given me a new perspective into my life. I still have a long way to go, but I am excited to learn more about fitness and my own limits. I hope that I can provide the same sense of confidence and control to those who want to pursue their own fitness journey," he says.

Prasad is proof that over time, you can see major results if you're patient and consistent.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar