Ana içeriğe atla

What have you been doing most recently with your training?


What have you been doing most recently with your training?

At the beginning of this year, I started following Hany Rambod's FST-7: Big and Ripped program weighing 161 pounds and finished the program at 167 pounds. I started Project Mass immediately after and finished at 172 pounds. During this time, I was driving 2 hours to and from work and working 10-12 hours a day.

I also I signed up for my first Spartan Race this November, so my focus has shifted back to functional training and conditioning. With that in mind, I began Kris Gethin's 4 Weeks 2 Shred at 164 pounds and it made a huge difference. I finished at 157 pounds with details in my muscles that I've never seen before. I am currently at 162 pounds following a 5x5 training regimen with the goal of looking and performing like an athlete. This means my warm-up and recovery methods are much more in-depth, with dynamic warm-ups before training, chiropractic care, cryotherapy, stretching, red light therapy, and cardio. My thought being, the more I recovered, the harder I could train.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar