Ana içeriğe atla

How did you accomplish your goal?


How did you accomplish your goal?

I started following more programs like Jim Stoppani's 12-Week Shortcut to Size, Kris Gethin's 12-Week Muscle-Building Trainer and DTP, and Steve Cook's Big Man on Campus. With these guides I learned the importance of tracking nutrition, which made all the difference, and started using supplements to aid my workouts.

I slowly gained weight and more confidence to try new things outside of the gym, as well, and ended up joining a local metal band. Between full-time school, full-time work, and the band, I was clocking in 16-hour days and still made time for the gym. This is where I grew from 92 to 130 pounds! A lot of people took notice and encouraged me to keep going.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar