Ana içeriğe atla

Set Yourself Up To Win



 Set Yourself Up To Win
Now we're talking the little details. You want to win? You have to pay attention to the small things.

"I put all my Signature supplements in a pill container ahead of time or in my gym bag. I always know where they are and make a habit of taking them at the same time every day," DeCosta says.

Looking at a bottle of supplements. 
Sleep is another area where it's easy to skimp, but when you do, it can set you back hard in terms of recovery and fat loss. DeCosta schedules sleep the same way he schedules everything else. When your life is in order, or at least the parts that are in your power, it's easier to give the majority of your brain power to the contest prep.

"Keeping a calendar for life in general makes a huge difference," he says. "I loosely schedule meals since my days can vary, but because I meal prep, they're ready for me when I need them, and I have no excuse to skip."


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar