Ana içeriğe atla

That's impressive! How did you keep your results from plateauing?


That's impressive! How did you keep your results from plateauing?

I decided to become more detailed in my approach in regard to my nutrition and supplementation. I started making better food choices, learned the value of each macronutrient, and added BCAAs into my supplement stack. In a few years, I went from 130 pounds to over 150. I also started utilizing a 5x5 strength-training program, which was inspired by an article on Bodybuilding.com related to strength and mass.

After seeing some growth, I decided to follow more programs from Bodybuilding.com. I repeated some of the old ones and added a few more like Squat Every Day, Modern Physique, and Y3T to name a few. With each program I completed, I was happier, more confident, and more focused in my goals outside of the gym, as well. For example, at work I would speak more during meetings, took on difficult and challenging projects, and tackled more leadership roles with authority. More importantly, I was handling stress a lot better than before.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,

Yorumlar