Ana içeriğe atla

The Mass Stack

Today is February 1, 2010 which meant it was time to start stacking all my BSN supplements. I woke up this morning & took two scoops of Syntha-6 (Chocolate Peanut Butter). Rangerville was good today. I was feeling really good today; don’t know why.



I got home from Rangerville & did crunches knowing the Mass Stack process was about to begin. Once I was done with my crunches, I took two scoops of N.O.-Xplode. Twenty minutes later, I felt my energy levels going up. My hands & ears started getting all tingly. I had to stop at Wells Fargo to deposit some money because I had overdrafted. I got to the gym & began with leg raises for my lower abs. Once that was completed, I began drinking my two scoops of Volumaize. The taste wasn’t that great but I was able to mange. The only issue I had with Volumaize was that I was not able to drink it all. It was 20oz. & I couldn’t finish it. It was just so much, but I plan on finishing it all tomorrow.


I looked very full & cut during my workout. I would glance at the mirror & see my arms. They were massively cut & defined. I had never seen them like that before. I was impressed with N.O.-Xplode & Volumaize. I had myself a great workout today (chest & triceps). I finished up my tricep workout with this guy named Gab, so wanted to work in with me. He did a great job by spotting me on the lying tricep extensions & the weighted dip. I finished up with 30 minutes of HIIT cardio & then took one scoop of Cellmass. I had 30 minutes to get home & take my True-Mass to maximize it’s potential with Cellmass. I took three scoops of True-Mass & wow, I was so full I almost threw up. It felt like a full meal. True-Mass has over 600 calories.


I’m currently experiencing a side effect. My tricep seems to be separating or like splitting the muscle. I flex & my muscle was like contracting. I had never felt that before. I hope everything turns out okay though. On another note, today was the first day I used using the Bodybuilding.com 12 week workout log, & Bodybuilding.com string bag. I have to write down tomorrow’s workout so I’ll be leaving now.



[Via http://enriquejr.com]


Yorumlar