Ana içeriğe atla

No Weight For Me

The past couple days, two of my closest girlfriends have told me they were recently very disturbed by a scale.  Yep, when that number goes up it’s never fun.  So I gave them the best advice I could think of: Stop weighing yourself.  Personally I haven’t  weighed myself in years.  What’s the point?  If you’re a woman, it’s SO in flux and it makes people obsess.  Who needs the stress?  When I go to the doctor and they insist on weighing me, I always tell them, OK but I’m going to close my eyes, so please don’t say the number out loud or show it to me.  The nurse is always a little afraid of me by that point, but always agrees.  I gauge whether I go up or down by how clothes fit, period.  Weight, age, credit score, IMDB Starmeter, they’re all just numbers.  And dammit I’ve always hated numbers, so I’m not gonna let them ruin my day!



[Via http://bethsheala.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar