Ana içeriğe atla

Sexy by Summer

Day 1 Mon. February 15th,                                                                          156lbs


This was a lot harder than I expected. Exercising took a lot out of me. I ran 1 mile it was difficult. I also did my push-ups, sit-ups, squats, lunges and walking. I can’t believe I made it through my exercise routine. My body feels great, especially my legs. I can actually feel the muscles in them. That’s so wonderful because I’ve always hated having a fat butt and fat legs. Those parts of my body will be my biggest accomplishment!


I’m really tired. When I don’t get to eat I get really frustrated. I feel angry. I hate feeling this way. I just need to relax… Easier said then done.


For breakfast I had 1 apple, 1/4 cup of almonds and a cup of coffee. I probably shouldn’t have coffee… But it gives me energy. Even if  it’s only mental it helps me keep up this diet.


For lunch I had about 2 slices of cheese. I should have eaten more but I took too long exercising.


For dinner I had chicken soup. About 2 bowls. It had carrots, green beans, onions and of course chicken.


And another cup of coffee…


I weighed this morning it was terrible. I weighed 156lbs.  I gained weight. So I’m very happy I stuck with my diet and exercise today. I’m only going to weigh every 2 weeks. On March 1st I’ll weigh again. I’m also going to measure my body to see where I’m at. That way I’ll have something to compare my size to down the road when I’m smaller. I’m only going to measure at each month mark so March 15th I’ll measure again.


  1.  33 in. waist

  2. 44 in. Butt

  3. 40 1/2 in. hips

  4. 15 1/2 in. calves

  5. 27  in. thighs

Lastly I posted my pictures so we can watch my progress. This blog is definitely increasing my determination.


Note to self: Drink more water tomorrow.



[Via http://sexybysummer.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar