Ana içeriğe atla

I would love to... lose 20 pounds!

Like many people, I made a New Years resolution to lose weight.  Actually, I resolved to do it back in November, but decided to wait until after the New Year.  I admit, I wanted to enjoy the holidays!


I have gained about 35 pounds over the last few years.  I had 2 back surgeries in 2009 and was off work for quite awhile.  So, my wife and I are back on the South Beach Diet…  It works.  I lost 30 pounds when I was on it 4 years ago.  So far I have lost 18 pounds in 4 weeks.  I would like to lose 15 to 20 more.


I was hoping to be at my goal weight before my vacation at the end of this month.  Unfortunately, I don’t think I’m going to make it…  So, I guess I’ll go to Gatlinburg half way to my goal weight…



[Via http://cbenslay.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar