Ana içeriğe atla

Day 2: Plyometrics

Oh how I dislike you plyometrics! I forgot just how painful you are to me!Well, I obviously did Plyometrics today and I hate to say it, but I only made it through about 30 minutes. I have a horrible knee problem and I thought I was doing pretty good until it started giving in. It felt as though it was going to pop out of place. I knew it was time to stop, as I have had it actually slip out of place and its not very much fun. It usually puts me out for several days, and if I allow that to happen, I will not be able to continue in my P90X journey. Therefore, I had to put a stop to Plyo. I’m still in pain though and I know tomorrow will be worse. I guess I just have to keep “bringing it” right?


As for food, I am attempting to follow the nutrition program this time and I noticed that I am having a hard time to get that much protein in my diet. I also noticed that I consumed a lot of carbs which I didn’t think I had until I went to log all my food in. Man how quickly those carbs can sneak up on you!


Well, drinking my protein shake now, then off to bed!




[Via http://reviewp90x.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar