Ana içeriğe atla

Health and Wellness Update

Where to begin, where to begin…


First off, I have maintained my weight range for 8 weeks now without counting a single Weight Watchers Point.  I think I finally found my health groove.  I’m running more consistently, and am signed up for an 8k in April and a 10k in May.


Truth be told, I’m a little skeered.  I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do it, but Dave is a constant source of support and I have a team of amazing women (over at The Sisterhood) behind me, cheering me on every step of the way.


Speaking of The Sisterhood, we started a new challenge yesterday.


Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge


This challenge will run from Wednesday, February 24th until Wednesday, April 21st. That’s EIGHT weeks to shrink, shrink, shrink, and shrink some more! This is another team challenge, and I am proud to be a member of Team Fabulous!



Also, the last couple of weeks, The Sisterhood sponsored the Shrinking Jeans Olympics.  I am proud to report that I brought home two medals!  I won the gold as part of a 4×1 mile relay team (35:46 combined time), and I snagged a silver in the 2 mile fast walk (26:12 time).



Shrinking Jeans OlympicsShrinking Jeans Olympics


That’s all for now!  Happy Shrinking…or maintaining!



[Via http://imadramamama.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar