Ana içeriğe atla

Monday, November 23: Bring it on, Pumpin Pie. I Can Take You...

Today’s Weight: 176lbs


 


Today I hit the gym to work my arms.  I started on the elliptical machine and ran a mile to get my blood pumping, then stretched for a few minutes, and then I made my rounds and hit practically every arm machine in the place.


I did 2 sets of 12 for almost everything, and if the first set seemed easy, I increased the weight for the second rep.


At times, I checked my form in the mirror and noticed that my body already looks different than it did a month ago.  Is it perfect?  No.  Do I have more work to do?  Yes.  But does it feel good to see that I’m already getting some results, however small those results are?  You bet!


As Thanksgiving weekend hovers on the horizon, I’m a little nervous about how I’m going to keep up my routine.  It seems the only solution to not taking a week up is pretty simple: don’t take the week off.  It’s not like my parents life in the middle of nowhere.  There’s an LA Fitness nearby that I can go to, so there’s no reason why I can’t hit the gym even if I’m out of town for Thanksgiving.  I’m also determined that I will NOT be asking for 2nds at Thanksgiving dinner.  One serving is plenty.


Do any of you struggle to keep things going during the Holidays, and if so, what’s worked for you?  Leave a comment!


 


Till next time,


Jeff



[Via http://theskinnyfitnessblog.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar