Ana içeriğe atla

Goings Ons. Going Ons? Goings on? WHATEVER.

1. I feel gypped. Birthing a baby in early fall then trying to lose the baby weight at the same time that the holidays roll around sucks. It’s hard enough to try and maintain your weight November through January, when cookies and peppermint mochas and pumpkin pies are floating around, but LOSING weight through all of this? The undeniable failure is already driving me to the cinnamon rolls. These last five pounds are giving me the most trouble, and that flat stomach I once had has been replaced by a baby bulge that clearly reads AVALON WUZ HERE.


2. I’m really looking forward to the long weekend with Rob. We’re going to decorate for Christmas, which means buying a new tree, because the last tree we bought two years ago was cheap. And cheap trees means straggly and ugly. Since this is our first Christmas in this house I have all sorts of new decorating ideas I can’t wait to try. Garland, stockings, twinkle lights…Rob is thrilled!


3. Here’s a secret for ya. Shhh. *Avalon slept through the night last night.* I don’t want to say it too loud for fear of jinxing myself. But she did! She slept from 8pm – 7am without even a peep or squeak out of her! I’m not sure if that was a fluke or if we’re turning a new corner filled with lots and lots of hours of sleep. I’m really hoping for the latter.


4. So now that my body has healed and is back to normal I’m back on birth control. Although I hope that God blesses us with more babies in the future, I am crossing my fingers that it isn’t in the next couple of years. Problem is, well, there are two problems: 1) I am horrible at taking pills on a regular basis. I forget. I get lazy. Blah blah, needless to say popping pills is not the best, safest birth control for me AND RIGHT NOW I AM ALL ABOUT BEING SAFE, and 2) the NuvaRing, which I am on right now, is giving me migraines almost daily. This happened the last time I was on it, but for some reason I was thinking maybe it wouldn’t do that anymore. Unfortunately, all the headaches have resulted in me taking some left over Vicodin from one of Rob’s previous ailments for the past three days. I think this might be a problem, only I’m not really sure what to do about it.


5. I’m desperately trying to come up with something to say that’s not Avalon-related. But the only thing that comes to mind is something food-related. Why is it that AVALON and FOOD are the only two subjects on my mind ALL THE TIME?


6. …..


7. …..


8. This post sucks. Goodbye forever.



[Via http://kaleytaylor.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar