Ana içeriğe atla

What made you decide to make such a huge change?




What made you decide to make such a huge change?

The shock came one day in 2017. I was late for a very important meeting and had to run 100 meters to catch the metro. When I finally managed to hop on, I was totally out of breath and barely able to move. For the rest of the day, my exhaustion was very obvious to everybody.

I always say to myself, "I believe I deserve the best," which is a nice saying, but I realized that rather than repeating it, I should be worthy of it. I couldn't accept not being able to run 100 meters without it affecting me so badly. At that time, my wife advised me to subscribe to bc body building and fitness.blogspot.com and follow the diet she was following as well as workout programs and read articles on diet.

Yorumlar