Ana içeriğe atla

1. Squat With Chains And Down Sets



1. Squat With Chains And Down Sets
The Conjugate Method will have you using multiple types of bars if you have access to them, such as the safety squat bar, bamboo bar, and football bar, among others. Today we worked with just the straight bar and one chain on each side. If you've never squatted with chains, it can be a bit of a weird sensation at first. It involves "accommodating resistance," a means of increasing the resistance of the load throughout the entire range of motion of the lift.

Barbell Squat
One cue Laura gave to me was "flex your abs" as I came up out of the hole. Bracing tends to be a weakness of mine and I typically cave forward when I fail on a squat, so this tip helped me focus on staying tight and upright.

Yorumlar