Ana içeriğe atla

How did you accomplish your goals? 4 Amazing Muscle Man







How did you accomplish your goals?

After reading several articles about nutrition and building muscle, I realized how fatal the mistakes I made in the kitchen were. I stopped preparing unhealthy meals and used all the cooking experience I had gained to prepare high-quality meals that met the macronutrient criteria suitable for my weight at that time. It was not easy, but whenever I thought about what had happened to me, I would become more patient and more determined to walk my path to the end.

Seeing the first progress picture after taking those steps left me more motivated, and that only grew with each passing week of the 250K Challenge in 2017. I trained hard for 4-5 days every week. Not only did healthy food taste better and better, but just breathing felt easier and more satisfying.

I took part in the 2017 "Still in It" competition a few months later as a means of developing my physical abilities. That experience influenced me greatly, and I learned a lot from it. Moreover, I took part in the 250K Challenge again in 2018, hoping to be a source of motivation to others.

Then, January 2019 marked a true turning point in my life. I took part in the bc body building and fitness.blogspot.com BodyFit Elite Challenge Series, and I decided to dedicate my time and exert my utmost effort, supported by my experience and faith, to finish with flying colors. I wanted to be a source of motivation to my son, family, and everybody around me.

One step I learned that can help people reach their goal fast is organizing their priorities. Write down all the steps that can help you accomplish your mission successfully, like your training schedule, what you need to buy for food preparation, and your supplement schedule. In addition, I found that mental training is as important as physical training. Concentrate while targeting a certain muscle! It makes a difference in effectiveness and overall quality of your workouts.

Yorumlar