Ana içeriğe atla

2. Glute-Ham Raise

Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,


2. Glute-Ham Raise
These are easy to cheat, as I found out. Start with your torso perpendicular to the floor. Before descending, squeeze your glutes and flex your hamstrings and abs. Lower yourself in a controlled manner until your body is parallel to the floor. As you come up, you should still be squeezing your glutes and hamstrings as you actively press your feet into the plate.

Glute-Ham Raise
Your entire body should come up in one motion without bending at the hips. Phelps gave me a tip to keep my knees at least two inches above the bottom of the pad throughout the movement. If they're sliding down lower than that, I'm not really using my hamstrings alone. Glute-ham raises can be difficult even with just body weight, so try band assistance, if necessary.

Yorumlar