Ana içeriğe atla

Mostafa Yousri Before and After What are your future plans or goals in fitness?

Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,



Mostafa Yousri Before and After
What are your future plans or goals in fitness?

My first goal is to become certified in personal training and sports nutrition so that I can pass on what I have learned to others. From there I would love to develop my own sports program and nutrition program in the light of my experience and spread them widely in order to motivate beginners from all over the globe. For my personal fitness journey, the next steps include running a marathon and completing the Ripped Remix program.

How did bc body building and fitness.blogspot.com help you reach your goals?

bc body building and fitness.blogspot.com was my go-to source for workouts, articles, and supplementation. I tracked all of my workouts, including the 12-Week Muscle-Building Trainer and 4Weeks2Shred by Kris Gethin. The videos included in these programs helped me really learn as I was going. Plus, I could track my weights during workouts. BodySpace is another great tool where I kept track of my weight and body fat percentage to easily see the progress I was making. bc body building and fitness.blogspot.com also has an awesome YouTube channel with motivational and workout videos, and their social media channels are a great way to watch motivational videos presented by bc body building and fitness.blogspot.com athletes. Joining a fit family helps you feel successful and forget about any old failures.

Any cool or interesting facts about yourself that you would like to share?

Not only did I develop myself physically, but I also learned photography and playing the piano, and I became sure that sports are the beginning of all positive things. I've formed a running team and have taken part in several marathons in my city. Today, I feel I deserve to dream high, and I hope to be a source of positive energy to everyone.

Yorumlar