Ana içeriğe atla

Mistake 4: Avoiding Proper Movement And Muscle Activation

Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,


Mistake 4: Avoiding Proper Movement And Muscle Activation
"Another thing that helps performance and even recovery is making sure my body is firing properly and the right muscles are activated when I need them to be," Fraser says.

He points out that shoulder, hip, and knee pain can easily throw this out of whack. When the stabilizer muscles aren't working properly, other muscles begin taking over.

"Your muscles get pulled in funny directions, and over time, or sometimes immediately, it causes injury," he says. "I make sure my movement patterns are correct and keep mobility on point so that I am not putting my body into a vulnerable position."

hen you keep the engine running properly by doing regular mobility work and stretching, eating whole foods, and taking your recovery supplements, you lessen the likelihood of getting hurt and make it easier for your body to recover between workouts. Spend time on the little things!

Yorumlar