Ana içeriğe atla

What did life look like for you before this transformation?




What did life look like for you before this transformation?

Life became really harsh after I basically lost all my possessions when my house collapsed only 16 months after my marriage. I was homeless for three months. I would stay at a friend's or a relative's house, not knowing when the nightmare would end. My family and friends were trying hard to save the situation, and it was decided that my wife and I would rent an apartment. Forgetting what had happened was not easy, though.

I became obsessed with food and smoking. It was obvious that I had gained a lot of weight after visiting most of the restaurants in my city to try different dishes. Moreover, I learned how to cook in order to satisfy my unquenchable desire for food. I was even on the verge of quitting my job as an architect in order to work in a nearby restaurant to satisfy that increasing desire for more new dishes. I would devour one dish after the other, but I would never feel full, and I had already stopped enjoying the taste of food.

Yorumlar