Ana içeriğe atla

New year, new start, new blogging

So I’m back to blogging!  Since I’m unemployed as of yesterday, I’ve decided the next few months are about me me me.  And I plan on blogging about it.  Not just health and fitness goals, but everything.  I have a good opportunity to explore my city, really concentrate on working out, cooking and eating well, as well as my job search.  Those all seem like good things to me!


I have been trying to think of another “challenge” for myself since my vegan experiment and I think my next one will be  yoga.  Yoga at least 6 days per week, but I’ll really shoot for 7 days.  I’m not going to be ridiculous about it though.  For instance…if I can only do 20 minutes that day, that’s what I’ll do.  I have found some good podcasts to use, I have DVDs, classes at my gym and I’m going to try Yoga to the People in my neighborhood because they do yoga on a donation basis so it’s something extra I can afford.  You always hear about the great benefits of yoga, but I have practiced so inconsistently over the last 15 years that I don’t believe I’ve really gotten the full effect.  I will be starting this challenge on Monday.


I won’t bore people with all my fabulous numbers, but yes, I want to lose some weight and some inches.  Once I hit various milestones I’ll post the negative numbers, but I really just want to focus on correcting bad habits, trying new things and being consistent.  I’m sure the first few weeks will be difficult, like any new habit, but I’m looking forward to it!



[Via http://fat2fabulous.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar