Ana içeriğe atla

Day 22 Weight Loss- January 27, 2010


Day 22


Weight- 223.3 lb.


Food Consumed-  ? Calories


 x2 foot long chicken breast sub from Subway (no sauces), water, yogurt, and milk to go with my protein shake


Workout-

Did some core exercises on my exercise ball. Did an hour of cardio on a “gazelle”. Today was biceps and legs at the gym.


Supplements taken-


Took some multivitamins in the afternoon. Had a protein shake.


Overall thoughts-


Fun times at the gym. I started off doing dumbell curls for biceps. I got to my last set, in a semi-amusing sequence that was as follows:


12 Reps of 20 lbs.


10 Reps of 25 lbs.


…4 Reps of 30 lbs….on my right arm…ZERO on my left…gave up and tried to do 25..couldn’t… went back to the start


12 Reps of 20 lbs.


At this point I was a little confused. I was literally unable to get that weight up using my left arm at all, no matter how hard I tried. The only thing I can think that would have made my arm so tired was the relatively short breaks between my sets (I have tried to speed things up based on everyone’s feedback). I was surprised, because it was the first workout of the day, and my 3rd set…and I was unable to get that weight up (last week with longer sets, I think I was able to do 2 reps on my left arm). I figured my right arm would be stronger since it is my dominant one, but I didn’t think it would be that dramatically different. I hope I don’t end up with a beast right arm, and a small left one lol. Fortunately I finished out the day after that relatively a bit higher then normal in terms of repetitions (which means I may have to increase weight soon!). My buddy is insisting we go to the gym again tomorrow, and work on a single muscle…don’t know if that is a good idea…it would be pretty brutal without off-muscle exercises in between my workouts.




[Via http://donmichaels.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar