Ana içeriğe atla

My goals for 2010

Happy New Year! I cannot believe it is 2010 and the start of a new decade. I have a good feeling about 2010 – it is going to be a big year. It will mark the 10th anniversary of my moving to the USA, my parents 50th wedding anniversary and hopefully the year when I become a naturalized US Citizen.


For the last few years I have taken the time to set and write down personal goals for the things I want to achieve in the new year. I am a big believer that when you write goals and review them regularly you are more likely to stay on target and actually achieve them. I am also a big believer in accountability and I think that when you tell people about your goals this is another great way to stay on track.


So in the spirit of full disclosure, and to ask for your help in achieving my goals, here is what I want to achieve in 2010.


Health and Fitness


  • Run Disney Marathon under 4 hours 40 minutes – January 10, 2010

  • Train for and complete 50 mile Tour de Cure Bike Race – February 28, 2010

  • Train for and complete Florida Half Ironman – May 16, 2010

  • Reach goal weight of 185 lbs and 16% body fat prior to Florida Half Ironman

Personal


  • Read one book a month

  • Become a US Citizen

  • Blog at least once every two weeks

Professional


  • Earn at least 20 continuing education credits for SPHR re-certification

Travel


  • Spend a long weekend in New York and Atlanta

Here is to 2010. A year full of things that have never been, and great adventures!



[Via http://nigeldoeslife.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar