Ana içeriğe atla

Darn Monkey!

Yesterday was a sick day for me. I had a really bad RA flare up and didn’t sleep the night before and was in pain until I could get my hands on some predisone!!!! What did that mean?… my 6 day straight plan was thwarted. See Monkey insert Wrench! It’s all good now because my body had a chance to recover a little yesterday and I feel well enough to attend my Zumba class tonight…WITH slight modifications.


I am really missing my Yoga classes I think it’s been 3 weeks since I’ve attended…my flares have been in my shoulders and wrists which make  it impossible  to do downward facing dog and lots of other mat poses…I may have to look into some restorative classes before I return to regular classes. Booooo! But I will do what needs to be done.


Sweet hubby  has also promised a dinner out at Frontera tonight…AFTER Zumba ONLY :-) Nice incentive huh.


Does that Monkey frequently get his wrench into your plans ?



[Via http://feetfirstand40.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar