Ana içeriğe atla

It's Starting to Work

A funny thing happened last week. I didn't stagger home after Friday's Adult Fitness class. I walked -- with a little spring in my step, in fact!

Then, on Saturday at Mary Jane, instead of skiing with legs screaming in pain, I skied with more energy and stamina than I can remember. Eight runs. Ten. Twelve. Moguls. Trees. Faster! My husband was exhausted, but I couldn't stop.

Wow. I guess this is what EPRD's Fitness Classes are supposed to do. I just had to hang in there a few weeks to start feeling the effects.

The classes themselves still whip my butt, but the pain and effort are easier to manage, now that I am experiencing positive results. And I even have the energy during class to engage in some of the patter. I'm starting to get some nice little biceps, too! And my tummy seems to be sticking out a little less.

Try it! I challenge you to take two classes a week for the next three weeks and tell me how you feel. Leave your comments here!

Yorumlar