Ana içeriğe atla

Adult Fitness Monday mornings

I'm discovering that the greatest way to start the work week is with EPRD's Adult Fitness class, Monday mornings at 6:30 and 8 am at the base of the Pinnacle at Buchanan. I've started going there right from carpool drop-off.

Susan leads an invigorating, difficult class that keeps my heart pumping and makes me work up a sweat. She changes up the workout each week, so you never know what you're going to get. This week it was Tabata -- 20 seconds of intensity interspersed with 10 seconds of rest -- incorporating strength, flexibility, cardio, core work and flexibility work.

My legs were shaking a little when I walked out of there. Try it!
We used two kinds of weights

And up!

View from a sit-up


Core work

Back strength and flexibility

Arm, shoulder and core strength

Stretch those hamstrings

Yorumlar