Ana içeriğe atla

Healing

When a person stops trying to hide their pain, that is when they are ready to heal. Pain and suffering can never be defeated without acknowledgement. When the pain is constantly locked in our own hearts and mind, we become a prisoner. The temporary relief we find in masking the pain is usually surfaced by blaming someone else. It's their fault, not mine. I am the one suffering therefore I am not responsible. I finally realize that is not true. I am not blaming anyone, anymore. I am not blaming a disease. I am not blaming a man. I am not blaming myself. I am releasing the pain so I can move forward. What has happened in the past contributes to who are today, however revisiting that pain does no good in moving forward. What good is there living in perceptual sadness? Bad things happen; sometimes we are handed more than we deserve. How I respond defines my character. You have two choices: let the pain cripple you for the rest of your life or rise above it. You can learn that happiness is a choice that is in your control. That better days are ahead, if you believe. That faith is not the absence of logic. I can grow from something that had the capability to tear my world apart. These obstacles define our purpose in life.

If I could not write, no one would know anything about me.


Yorumlar