Ana içeriğe atla

Weekly Summary 12/20/09

Weekly Summary 12/20/09


This week


-3.2 lb.


-11,200 Calories


Since the beginning


-23.6 lb.


-82,600 Calories


Goal Date 11/11/11


Weight loss a week 0.94 lb


Here’s the summary I promised. 3.2 pounds lost this week. Health experts say 1 to 2 pounds a week is a healthy rate of loss for an average person. For the obese 3 to 4 pounds a week is the maximum. I’m in that range. I haven’t added exercise yet. One lifestyle change at a time thank you. This works better for me. I have more energy as I lose the weight. This is making me want to be more active physically. But I’m holding off on scheduled or planned exercise for now. We have a small house and it’s cold outside. So I’ll wait until I need to start with the exercise. I’ve been doing isometrics more recently. But noting scheduled or planned. I’m having fun with the points. Yesterday was my daughters 2nd birthday. I had enough points to have cake and ice-cream with the family. I had to watch the portion size is all and since it wasn’t rich I got a whole 1/12th of the cake and 1 1/2 servings of regular ice-cream. I still had 2 points left last night too. I changed my points to 39 for this week, That’s down 1 since I am in the 270’s now and I lose a point. But that is all good. Portion control and moderation are my friend.


All for now. Later!



[Via http://1pinkmonkey.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar