Ana içeriğe atla

I'm Back

I am a horrible blogger. I have been so overwhelmed with school and my personal stuff that I just have not been keeping up with my blog. I hate using my cell phone to take pictures anyway, and I have not cooked anything interesting since Turkey Day. I am sorry I did not upload the freakin pics from the holiday either. They are still sitting on my parents computer. I will do it-sooner then later. I completed my last final yesterday, so now I can get back on track.


I have no food to report on today, so lets just blog about fitness.


My new fitness goal is to be able to do 100 crunches of at least one kind. I do 50 sit ups a balance ball. I also do 50 lower ab crunches on that machine that makes you hold yourself up with your arms while you raise your legs to your chest (I call it the iron maiden). I also do 30 side oblique crunches for each side. I want to get up to 50 side oblique crunches and 100 lower abs crunches.


I am trying to figure out a new playlist to make before I hit the gym. I have been listening to the same stuff for a couple of weeks. I’m thinking some hip hop and pop. I am really into Lady Gaga these days. Bad Romance? um…amazing!!


Christmas is coming next week. I totally am not celebrating and I am glad not to be celebrating. Well, I won’t say glad, but I’m just glad classes are done with and I am looking forward to hermit living. I don’t want to be festive. I want to do my thang- no mall, no wrapping, no carol singing. Just me, and my shit. Word.


I have a freakin cold. Probably because I have eating a lot of sugary foods, and skipped the gym yesterday. Seriously, if you eat like shit and don’t work out your immune system goes to hell. I have not been following a raw diet as I was back in fall. I don’t feel nearly as good either. I know I will eat cooked food on Christmas, but I’m really going to try to up my raw intake again, starting today. I eat a salad almost every day, so that is good, but I need more fruit. Frankly with these cold, I don’t feel hungry at all.


I am going to the gym today, and going to get some citrus fruits into my system later. All I want to do is sleep, but just because I do not have school doesn’t mean I do not have work- no biggie. I’d rather work right now then worry about homework.


Hopefully I’ll have so good stuff to share with everyone very soon.



[Via http://lifeindraw.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar