Ana içeriğe atla

CraseFit Tri 121209

I bombed the run this morning, but overall my distance improved. What hurt about the run is that I had been running 8:34 min/miles this week, but maybe that was earlier in the week and this morning was coming off a fluff 2 days of little more than a few weighted Burpees yesterday afternoon.


Well, here are my distances: (again, I stuck with the rowing machine in place of the swim)


Rowing Machine– 2300 meters (1.4 miles)
Stationary Bike– 3.8 miles
Treadmill Run– .9 miles (ouch!)

That’s a distance of 6.1 miles in 30 minutes. (Again, minimal transition periods= less than 1 minute)


I think the lesson I’ll take from this is to spread my workouts consistently through the week. Also, I won’t try to increase miles on the Row or Bike since I’m already stronger there than I am on my run. I should have easily had 1.25 miles this week, but my lungs felt a little unstable by the time I started the run, so I slowed down. Better to finish and gain something than to blow myself out and miss the next few days due to illness. (I have a recent history of beating my lungs to a pulp through overtraining– not this year, baby!)


Stay tuned for next weeks stats!


(On a side note, I’ll be posting other articles this week. Check back for those, too!)


~Lee



[Via http://crasefit.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar