Ana içeriğe atla

A confession

I deviated from the plan that I posted yesterday. Instead, I started The Female Body Breakthrough. I had planned to wait and start fresh after the new year. But, fitness nerd that I am, I got too excited (impatient).


Lemme just say, the warm-ups alone had me short of breath! I’m notorious for skimping on warming up. Warm-up sets, I can manage, but I am shamefully lazy when it comes to dynamic work. Never again! I really did feel like this prepped my body for lifting. And those inchworms were a workout in and of themselves.


I’ll report back when I’ve finished the entire program, of course. But so far, so good.


Another thing I’m loving lately is Bob’s Red Mill Scottish Oatmeal. I think I might even prefer it to steel-cut oats.


I’m a little tired today, sleep wasn’t the best; M went to his mother’s (out of town) and ended up staying due to the weather. I’m a big wimp and I hate being alone in our house. The tiniest noise has me convinced that someone has broken in to our basement and is waiting to come get me. I know, it’s pathetic. I did live on my own at one point, but it was in an apartment; something about an empty house is somehow much scarier.


I can’t believe Christmas is right around the corner! It doesn’t feel like it. Usually, I love Christmas but this year, I’ve had a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. Maybe I’ll crank some Christmas tunes on Sirius while I’m at work (through headphones, of course; I’m not that coworker) and see if that helps.



[Via http://vanityandsanity.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar