Ana içeriğe atla

Wednesday, day of too many sweets

So, today has not gone well.  Too much sweet junk food.  I’m actually throwing the reese’s pb cup xmas trees in the trash, and topping them with soap.  I bought them to use as stocking stuffers this weekend, and instead I’m shoving them down my piehole like I’m preparing for a Biggest Loser audition.  So, in the trash they go. 


I did, however, get up at the ass crack of dawn to workout.  I ran my 3 miles and did upper body weights.  I totally tried to wuss out, and texted my wake-up call girl (not a call girl, I swear) at 4:45 am and told her not to call me, because I was going to be on my own tonight (DH has poker) and I would workout then.  She insta-texted me back and said “No you won’t.  Get up!”  This, by the way, is why I love my Scoobs.  If she hadn’t made me get up, I’d totally have not done my workout today. 


Novia asked for my sauce recipe, to go with the meatballs.  I have a super specific recipe that involves dumping cans of stuff in a crock pot and leaving for the day, so here it is.  Roughly.  :D


  • 1 big can of diced tomatoes, or two smaller ones…  I like the fire roasted ones, but any will probably do

  • 1 can organic kroger brand tomato sauce

  • garlic… if you do fresh, several cloves all minced up (cloves are the tiny things inside the big bulb, right?) or I use the jarred kind (not in oil) and I take a big ol’ glob of it and dump it in

  • italian seasoning… I dump some in

  • sugar…  I sprinkle a bit in, or sometimes splenda…  it takes the bitter/acidity out of the tomatoes

So yeah, that is the recipe.  Feel free to tweak… ha ha!



[Via http://wyrillcorunsherassoff.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar