Ana içeriğe atla

Start week 2

So begins week two.


Last night I did about 30 minutes of pretty intense hatha yoga. From the way I felt afterward it is a wonder how I ever did that before. I used to be able to do a lot of this with no problem, however by about 20 minutes in I was transitioning from one posture to the next rather easily. It was much needed, there was a lot of tension in my neck and back. Last night I slept really well.


This morning I woke up at 7am and went for my morning run. It was colder than I had hoped, but that is really just an inspiration to run all that much harder and get the distance behind me so I can go shower. Tonight I started moving some more, I never realized how much stuff we had but aside from the TV I am fairly sure all the heavy stuff is done.


Tomorrow I have to move more stuff but I hope to be able to hit up the gym briefly. Until then, check out my teamraising site and donate to help animals.




[Via http://kenxvx.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar