Ana içeriğe atla

New Years Eve 2009

Hello,



Good day for a 5k wouldn’t you say?  The race is the Central Vermont Runners First Night Montpelier 5k and it is all set to start at 3pm.  I am excited :)


I don’t have any expectations as far as running a good time in this one… I have been so busy with work over the last couple of weeks that my training schedule has become all but non-existent.  What I do expect is to have fun and not freeze my arse off.  Not too much to ask right?


After the race I am going to head out to my favorite bar, the Three Penny Taproom, with a couple of friends, followed by food and fun (and probably some poker) here at the apartment.


I’m sure I will get into a “plans for the Two Ten” style post some time soon, but for now all I can think about is how happy I am that the end of the year work rush is over.  Between the days that were added to my regular schedule and the days that I have had to cover for sick/accident prone coworkers, I’ve been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.


Hope all is well with everyone.  Have a safe and happy NYE.  May the Two Ten be filled with unexpected triumphs for you all.


¡Felíz año nuevo!



[Via http://mrandrewian.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar