Ana içeriğe atla

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is (The Venture Boy) and this is my world.  This page will expose my non-business adventures and unbelievable, but entirely true stories, along with occasional tidbits of entrepreneurial experience and updates thrown in.  This is my educational background:  I dabbled in high school and struggled through college.  During these times I acquired many entertaining stories not through the grapevine, but by the most fortunate series of personal events that should have landed me in the slammer.  Thanks to my fast feet and slow brain I have lived to reminisce the now funny predicaments.  However, I do not want this to be solely based on previous engagements, but rather on what I have learned…Haha, oh man, who am I fooling?  I’m not sure I’ll ever grow up, but that’s okay because everybody needs a little, mischevious, slightly dimented kid inside them…right?  My first adventure will be posted with pictures Saturday, January 2, 2010.  Enjoy the ride!



[Via http://theventureboy.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar