Ana içeriğe atla

Bye Fructose Corn Syrup

OK, hands up who was convinced I would not make it to the gym this morning?


You, you over there, and you behind that DJ mixing desk, right?


Well, and me.


I’m pleased to report that I eventually DID go back to bed, get to sleep and did not wake up until a little before 7:30am.


I came in here to my desktop computer, read my e-mail, browsed a few news sites and then had an ‘epiphany moment’. As tired as I still was, I decided that the only way I was going to ‘purge’ all that horrible HFCS from my system was at Urban Active.


So I donned my gym clothes and headed there – in it has to be said temperatures that have fallen dramatically overnight (is there snow on the way?) – to manage the full mini weights circuit (minus one out-of-order machine), a full 15 minutes on the elliptical and cycle 5 miles on the recumbent bike.


Not the biggest work out I’ve ever done, but going a little way to make up for my “badness” yesterday when I was a very naughty boy… and not the messiah.



[Via http://weightriot.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar