Ana içeriğe atla

Workout Summary, 10.6.09, or Goals Have Come to Fruition

  • Squat – 200 lbs

  • Overhead – 100 lbs (Failure)

  • Deadlift – 165 lbs

  • Lat Pull Downs – 180 lbs (Failure)

  • Prone Bridges

Yep, nailed the 200 lbs squat.  Owned.  The fact that I failed miserably on a couple of other exercises I take as a sign of progress – supposed to plateau eventually, right?  I’ll hit em again tomorrow and we’ll see where it goes.  Next goal is to get the squat up to 300 lbs.  Back to work!


In other news, I’m playing my first show on Saturday, at the Main Street Coffeehouse back home in Independence.  I’m supposed to play from 7:00 to 9:00 that evening, which is just too much damn time.  But I have my four songs, and a whole pile of covers, so hopefully it’ll go well.  I’m both excited and terrified.  We shall see.













Yorumlar